From take-out to sit-down, baked goods to grocery staples, you never have to leave Fair Lawn for delicious options. All stores are under the supervision of the Rabbinical Council of Bergen County unless noted.
- Food Showcase: A kosher food emporium stocking kosher goods from around the world, butcher, fish, and cheeses.
24-28 Fair Lawn Ave.
- Petak’s: Deli and Shabbat food. Take out.
19-03 Fair Lawn Ave.
- Perfect Pita: Falafel, shwarma, and other Sephardic dishes. Sit-down service and take-out available.
13-22 River Road
- Benjy’s Kosher Pizza
12-46 River Rd, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
- Mashu Mashu Sushi
22-22 Morlot Avenue, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
- Hot Bagels (uncut bagels only)
6-07 Saddle River Road
- Zadie’s Bakery: Fresh baked goods: challahs, cakes, cookies, and custom orders.
19-09 Fair Lawn Ave.
Additional kosher options are a short drive away. Click here for complete list of restaurants and stores certified by the Rabbinical Council of Bergen County.