Shabbat and Weekday Minyan Info
We offer both indoor and outdoor Shabbat minyanim.
- Outdoor minyan – parking lot behind the shul
- Indoor Minyan – sanctuary on the main level. Please enter the shul through the rear door.
Masks and social distancing are mandatory for both minyanim
- Both shabbat morning minyanim commence with Nishmat at 9:00 am.
- Mincha / Kabalat shabbat Friday evening commences approximately 5 minutes and candle lighting and mincha shabbat afternoon commences roughly 20 minutes before shkia.
- We offer daily Shacharit services. Weekday services generally start at 6:30 AM; Sunday and secular holidays at 8:00 AM.
- Daily Mincha/Maariv services commence 12 minutes before shkia.
- See our Minyan Calendar for precise start times.
Please contact our Gabbai if you’re visiting us and have a special davening need (yahrzeit, baby naming, etc.).